Tuesday 14 March 2017

The School Picnic

Room 25 had a competition to see who could write the best recount about our school picnic by including the most interesting details. Check out our winner's work:


On Friday, me and Room 25 went to the picnic with the whole school. We walked there in a line but we got all mixed up. Then we got there and played on the slide and after that I went to the park and then I went to have my lunch with my friend. What my friend had was sandwich and a sushi and then Mr Burt did a noise and we all went in a line to Mr Burt. He said we're going to walk there to the school and we did.

By Legacy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Legacy that was a very good recount. Thank you for sharing that on your class blog. I really enjoyed watching the children having fun swimming. What did you like best about the day?

    ReplyDelete