Thursday 13 February 2020

Welcome to Room 27's Blog for 2020!

We have had a great start to the year in Room 27. We are a class of Year 2s and Year 3s, so lucky Ms Gaston already knew most of us before we started.

Here is a photo of us enjoying Milk in Schools on this hot summer's day:

Here are some of the best things we have done so far:

Maddison says, "I like Maths because I liked finding out when everybody's birthday was."
Memory says, "I like Writing the most."
Amelia says, "I like reading."
Phabalis says, "I like reading too."
Azahn says, "I like playing." He also says "Ms Gaston's pretty and amazing!"
Motu says, "We like our teacher."
Pesi says, "I like Writing."
Tatiana says, "I like reading my book."
Robbie says, "I like Maths."
Elion says, "I like Maths too."
Alepina says, "I like playing on the slide."

No comments:

Post a Comment